Saturday, July 17, 2010

Single Life in the Atl



I'm in my late 20s and been living in Atlanta for some years now. I moved here at 23. It was a new city, new life, and I just knew I was going to find a man of my dreams here. WRONG! I don't know what the fascination is with being in the entertainment industry is, but it seems everyone wants to be connected one way or another. Every dude is a rapper and every chick is a model. Is this an Atl thing or an every where thing. I don't knock anyone goals/dreams but come the fuck on. It seem that everyone is living a fake lifestyle. I've dated some professionals, but they were always older. They weren't looking to get married, they were just happy to say that they are dating a 20 something year old SMH, but it was the truth. Hmm, maybe I should move to Rural Town, USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment